Online Shopping Information
To Place an Order
- On the Home Page click on the style that catches your eye.
- On the Style Page click on the thumbnails of the various print choices available. This will display all the details of the style and a visual which will zoom, giving you greater detail of the product when the cursor hovers over it.
- Select the various options, Print Choice, Size (remember to check the size chart), Availability, Quantity etc and click ‘Add to Top Drawer’.
Home or Collection Page for further style selections and repeat the above. Once you have completed shopping view your total 'Top Drawer' Purchases on the Checkout Page.
- Then follow the easy steps to complete your purchase/s.
To Pay for an Order
Prices and Taxes
- Prices are stated in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (Goods and Services Tax). For overseas purchasers simply click on the conveniently placed Currency Converter in the top left hand side of each Style Page.
Delivery of your Order
- Within New Zealand:
downundergear undertakes to despatch your order within 36 hours of placement. We require a physical street address for your order, because couriers do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday by a reputable courier system throughout New Zealand and should take no longer than 2-3 workings after despatch. A courier and handling fee of $5.00 will be added to your order for this, for up to 4 items. Orders over 4 items will not incur any extra fee.
- International orders:
downundergear undertakes to despatch your order within 36 hours of placement. We use International Air to deliver your purchase/s, this may take from 3-10 working days after despatch. An International Freight Fee of NZ$10.00, to Australia, and NZ$20.00 for the rest of the world will be added to your purchase/s after you have entered your payment details.
Need to Return an Item?
- Faulty Item – if an item is deemed to be faulty due to a fabric or manufacturing flaw we will replace or refund the garment. Product should be returned, with the sales receipt, for assessment by our Quality Assurance Department. Product deemed to be faulty will be replaced free of any additional Courier charges. However if a product has either been damaged or tampered with, or our Care Instructions have not been followed, the item will not qualify for exchange or refund.
- Incorrect Item – if for some reason you have received an incorrect item we will happily replace it, providing it is in stock. If not you will be offered an alternative style or a refund. Please Note We can only accept returned product for exchange or replacement that has not been washed or worn. It must be returned with the sales receipt, and still be in the original sealed packaging with all labels and swings attached.
- Incorrect Size – Please check our Sizing Chart carefully before placing your order. If you have received a size other than what you had ordered, you may return, with the sales receipt, the item within 14 days of delivery, providing that the item has not been washed or worn. It must still be in the original sealed packaging with all labels and swings attached.
- Before returning any item please use our Contact page to request a Returns Number. downundergear will not be responsible for any returns which are lost in transit. We recommend sending items by Track & Trace method for your peace of mind. Return delivery for any items deemed to be faulty, incorrect style or incorrect size (of our responsibility) will be returned to you at our cost.
- Returns – please choose items carefully, as due to the nature of our product, hygiene regulations do not permit us to accept any returns if you change your mind.
Refunds – Please note refunds can only be made by crediting the account used for the original purchase.